Eversource Energy Manager, Workforce Planning and Performance Analytics in Windsor, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
This role oversees the workforce management, analytics and quality assurance staff. Responsible for ensuring forecasting, scheduling, data analytics, real-time adherence monitoring, contact center technology and telephony support, quality assurance performance as well as performance management reporting functions for all Eversource Contact Centers. Scope includes both on-phone and off-phone/back-office activities. Works with contact center management to establish performance targets and identify performance improvement opportunities. Provides analytical support for corporate and departmental strategies and initiatives.
- Essential Functions:
- Responsible for all components of contact center workforce management, including traditional and dynamic forecasting, staffing, scheduling, real-time-adherence monitoring, performance reporting, and workforce management and contact center system support.
- Manages workforce management, quality assurance, and analytics teams, including performing hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, and supervision functions.
- Responsible for all components of the contact center quality assurance and first contact resolution programs, including setting performance targets, determining and understanding performance patterns and trends, and consulting with the contact center managers on suggested performance improvement opportunities.
- Advises contact center and vendor management teams on all components of contact center operations (e.g., staffing levels and source: such as full and part-time, work from home, etc.), specialized call queues, shrinkage, adherence to schedule, agent talk time, agent after-call work time, agent available time, agent personal time, occupancy, attrition, back-office work management, service level, first contact resolution, and customer satisfaction.
- Advises contact centers on seasonal and event driven staffing needs, including ERP planning and management.
- Provides customer service representatives with effective and timely dashboards, scorecards, and reporting depicting their full performance picture.
- Works with contact center and vendor management teams to identify operational and procedural improvement opportunities, cost savings, industry and non-industry best practices, new service offerings, and emerging technologies,
- Manages and utilizes speech and other data driven analytics technology to identify trends in customer satisfaction, call types and reasons, agent performance, first contact resolution, call avoidance and emerging issues and to research and recommend corrective or preventive action.
- Partners with telephony strategy and support teams to ensure telephony technology (e.g., IVR, ACD, contact center wallboards, agent and call reporting systems, call recording technology, workforce planning system, and other center technology) is operating properly and serves the changing needs of the contact centers.
- Oversees group of system “power users” for the contact centers and provides system administrator support for user access set-up and security level determination. Provides support, as needed, for the resolution of reporting and workforce planning systems as well as access-related trouble tickets for those systems.
- Coordinate the contact centers’ annual operating and maintenance expense budget preparation. Provide insight and analysis regarding budget variances, year-end projections and cost savings opportunities.
- Participate in periodic Request for Proposal (RFP) activities for telephony solutions, including developing requirements, statements of work, pricing models, performance metrics, bidder question responses, selection of candidates, evaluation of bids, contract award, contract execution, vendor build and onboarding, etc.
Technical Knowledge/Skill :
Requires knowledge of contact center operations and related telephony, call recording, data storage/reporting, and workforce management systems. Also requires: call center forecasting and budgeting experience, analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, customer service and contact center quality assurance experience; interpersonal skills; and knowledge of electric and gas utility operations. Must be proficient in PC desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project).
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, or related discipline. An MBA is preferred.
Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in supervising or managing customer contact centers and/or contact center workforce management functions.
Licenses & Certifications :
Valid motor vehicle license is required.
Number of Openings:
Customer Service Jobs
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor