Eversource Energy Director, Customer Solar Program in Westwood, Massachusetts
Job Description Summary:
Establish Eversource as the “Trusted Energy Advisor” for customers in CT, MA and NH looking to install a renewable energy system or participate in a Community Program including Renewable Energy. The program(s) for each of the three states include the SMART Program for MA, CT LREC/ZREC; CT PA 18-50 Section 7 programs, and the NH Net Metering/REC Production Metering Program. This transformation requires, but is not limited to, successful implementation of process improvements, as well as a strategy to ensure continuous improvement over time. This position is responsible for directing all employees/contractors and activities associated with Renewable Energy Programs. The three-state combined Solar Budget is approximately $10B over the 25-year life of the programs (based on expected participation of +/- $125k customers). Program functions include initial customer inquiries to payment of incentives, as well as establishing processes and financial controls to ensure that meter installation, meter data management, and billing for all participants are conducted in a timely and accurate manner. Contributes to Eversource Customer Satisfaction goals by directing employees responsible for addressing customer requests, inquiries, contacts and commitments via multiple channels in an efficient and effective manner. Establishes and maintains all strategic relationships including Regulators and other external stakeholders.
- Lead transformation of ES into the “Trusted Energy Advisor” for customers looking to install solar or participate in community solar programs.
- Ensure consistency and efficiency for interested and participating customers throughout CT, MA and NH service territories for the MA SMART Program, CT LREC/ZREC; CT PA 18-50 Section 7 and NH Net Metering/REC Production Metering Program.
- Direct cross-functional initiative for web re-design to ensure that additional information re: Solar tariffs and program information is available and is easily accessible for all customers throughout CT, MA and NH.
- Partner with Corporate Communications to ensure that accurate and timely information is provided to all parties via the appropriate channels.
- Increase awareness among employees of the support being provided to our Solar customers.
- Research and evaluate best practices in the industry as they pertain to the customer experience for application at Eversource.
- Partner with Director of Distributed Generation to sponsor project to implement the PowerClerk system.
- Work with VOC group to design/modify surveys and request customer research via online panel (not on ES plan)
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree preferred.
Experience : Minimum of 12 years in Customer Care and Program Management or equivalent related experience, including previous managerial experience. Minimum of 5 years of retail solar experience is preferred.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor