Eversource Energy CASCADE Analyst in Hooksett, New Hampshire
Job Description Summary:
Individual will be responsible for forecasting, communicating and analyzing maintenance requirements supporting the New Hampshire Transmission and Distribution maintenance plan. Responsibilities will include: forecasting required maintenance; using and administering CASCADE maintenance software extensively; be a subject matter expert on the use of CASCADE; data integrity in the CASCADE database; maintaining configuration control; reviewing and communicating of maintenance orders; and producing periodic and ad hoc reports. This could include participating on task forces, special studies, business cases, development and monitoring of metrics, etc.
- Ability to process configuration updates timely.
- Understand information technology solutions and how they apply to business needs.
- Perform or assist in ad hoc querying and reporting as requested by Eversource management or personnel.
- Work with various departments throughout the Company analyzing data and processes.
- Develop reports, prepare and deliver presentations, write procedures and perform other activities as needed.
- Ability to enhance internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform and implement special assignments as necessary.
- Will have storm restoration and emergency assignments.
- Understanding of the Federal and New England Regulatory environment and the impact for the Transmission Business.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, statistical and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create/manage Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel databases and associated user interfaces (visual basic, SQL or similar programming ability) is preferred.
- Experience using CASCADE strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, charts and building functions, required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Word and Power Point, preferred.
- Experience with electrical utilities and electrical distribution systems, preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology, Business Administration or the equivalent in combined education and experience is required.
Experience : Five or more years of related experience
Licenses & Certifications: Must hold a valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
Please submit your resume with your application.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor