Eversource Energy Project Analyst, Estimating, Transmission in Hartford, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Role and Scope of Position: Individual monitors, performs analysis, and reports on selected project costs of Eversource transmission projects for inclusion into the estimating cost database. Also researches other data sources such as blanket purchase orders, labor rate agreements, etc. Develop and maintain metrics.
- Utilize information such as bids, project scope changes, invoices, internal labor / contractors, material and equipment costs to perform analysis on data for inclusion in the estimating database.
- Reconcile project cost to establish accurate historical project data for future use.
- Develop metrics for 1) estimate accuracy against original scope and 2) tracking scope changes costs impact against the org. estimate & scope.
- Possess strong analytical skills for evaluation of project costs, and other data sources.
· Sound knowledge of estimating requirements, contracts administration techniques, types of contracts.
· Ability to efficiently interface with, communicate and coordinate activities with Eversource estimating personnel as well as other depts.
· Ability to prepare clear and concise reports using written, oral or graphical means.
- Baccalaureate degree in business, accounting, engineering or related area or the equivalent or the equivalent experience is required. A minimum of five (5) years of cost engineering or related experience is required.
Licenses & Certifications: None
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Job can require traveling to substations and right-of-ways across the Eversource territory.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor