Eversource Energy Coordinator, Materials Logistics in Berlin, Connecticut
Job Description Summary:
Individual will support the day to day work within the Berlin Central Warehouse. Coordinating and creating purchase requisitions, working with planning on expediting material for construction projects, ordering poles, hatting padmounts, and requesting RMAs. Processing daily inventory pick requests for warehouse workers. Recording information in a computerized tracking program, utilizes supply chain inventory system to coordinate receipt, storage, and release of materials. Assists stock handlers as needed to safely expedite parts critical to support end user.
Interfaces and assists with all levels of project management, Material Logistics supervision, Material Planning, inventory management personnel, and stock handlers within the Supply Chain organization.
- Coordinates, through inventory control and recordkeeping, Excel spreadsheets, Access/database computer programs, email programs, the creation of Inventory Usage records for the stock handlers to upload and issue material.
- Participates in weekly project planning meetings, assists with material availability status for major projects and provides updates on delivery of materials to available show up sites throughout Connecticut.
- Coordinates, through inventory control, pre-packaging, and recordkeeping, the storage, release, safe handling and transport of major equipment throughout the system.
- Assists and takes direction from Material Logistics Supervisor on performance of daily work assignments.
- Supports employees with Workday/Workforce issues/questions in the Berlin Central Warehouse.
- Responsible for keeping the company call out system up to date for the Berlin Central Warehouse employees. Updates on-call information and overtime reports for BCW, YG, and Districts.
- Responsible for downloading and updating various reports from queries and providing these reports to supervision within the Supply Chain organization.
- Responsible for communicating with Standards Engineering on processing returns/repairs, contacting the appropriate vendor to obtain a RMA, and tracking the returns in a spreadsheet.
- Responsible for reservation process and tracking of 3 phase padmounts.
- Responsible for updating, maintaining, and providing SOX lobby reports to Accounting department.
- Mandatory Storm Duty and all other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Degree is required.
Experience: One years’ experience required of warehousing, logistics, and supply chain coordination.
- One year of Maximo (Supply Chain Inventory System) experience required.
- Proficient/Advanced Level of MS Office Suite is required. Knowledge of Workday/Workforce preferred.
- Knowledge of Eversource safety requirements preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with other people to achieve desired ends.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The ability tocollaborate withProcurement, Materials Planning, Standards Engineering, Project Managers, Construction Representatives, ServiceCenter Planners,and Engineering Departments is required.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor